Worker’s Compensation in Syracuse & Upstate NY
Workers’ compensation is likely to be your most active and costly line of insurance. With this in mind, Haylor, Freyer & Coon dedicates more people, time and resources to helping you reduce your workers’ compensation claims costs and the associated headaches, whether you own a small business or operate an international company.
The experienced team at Haylor takes a consultative approach to Syracuse workers’ compensation claims. We talk to our customers. We learn about your business and help you understand not only what you need, but why you need it. Above all, we look closer at claims to make sure they’re handled properly and they yield the best outcome for your business. We also recognize that claims data can be a valuable resource, and use it to help you mitigate against future risks.
A few highlights of our Claims services include:
- Establish claims procedures and special handling instructions
- Coordinate claims reviews
- Review open claims to ensure proper case management and help bring a satisfactory conclusion
- Evaluate reserve adequacy through proactive review of open claims and loss runs
- Assist in experience modification management
- Work with loss control on all large claims and claims frequency issues
- Serve as client advocates with the insurance company claims staff