Mobile Home Division - Coverages
Click here to get a Quote!
Designing a state-of-the-art program for manufactured home community owners and retailers requires a degree of partnership between an agency and the carrier. Haylor, Freyer & Coon brings many years of industry expertise to the table. The result is an insurance program customized to the needs of your manufactured housing business.
- Dealer Physical Damage Coverage offers an all-in-one coverage form for inventory, cargo, tools and equipment, labor value, and environmental displays.
- General Liability Rates that apply per home sold for retailers, and per site for community owners.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance with a 3rd Party Endorsement.
- Non-Owned Debris Removal
- Access to Pollution coverage for Oil Tank Spills
- Data Breach Coverage
- Business Income Coverage responds to loss of income resulting form direct damage to non-owned homes in your community.
- Enhance Property Coverage that includes additional amounts of coverage for monies and securities, and computer equipment.
- General Liability extensions giving aggregate limits per location, and automatic additional insured wording.
- Automobile coverage that includes hired physical damage coverage and rental reimbursement expense.
- Bonding capabilities to satisfy licensing or permit requirements