Watch our 2017 Day of Service Video – A Day at the ZOO!
To us, playing an active role in the community is just plain common sense. As a locally owned company, Haylor, Freyer & Coon is committed to giving back to the towns and cities our employees and customers call home. This dedication is underscored by our partnerships with and support for a number of nonprofit and community organizations each year.
In addition to monetary support, our staff is proud to plan and organize opportunities throughout the year. The following includes a few of the events and organizations we are proud to be involved with:
- Chase Corporate Challenge
- Serving Breakfast at the Samaritan Center each month
- Peace Inc. Annual Holiday “Adopt a Family” program
- Golisano Children’s Hospital Holiday Giving
- Paige’s Butterfly Run
- Monthly Service at Francis House
- Painting the entire Boys and Girls Club on Shonnard Street
- Partnership with the Syracuse Crunch to help ARISE and Boys & Girls Clubs raise much needed funds and awareness
- Celiac Walk
- Breast Cancer
- United Way
- Arise At The Farm