When you work with Haylor, Freyer & Coon, Inc. you work with a team of risk management specialists to protect your entire business. Our risk management advisors specialize in Construction, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Risk Control Services, Surety, Cyber and Personal Risk.
Our Rochester office is centrally located in Western New York State and is staffed with a full complement of insurance professionals to support the needs of clients and their business.
Haylor, Freyer & Coon, Inc. is celebrating 93 years of providing high quality insurance products and service to our valued customers. With six offices in Central New York and over 185 employee owners, we’ve ranked in the top 100 of all U.S. brokers based on our annual revenue volume since 2003.
In the mid 90’s, HF&C became an “Employee Stock Owned Company”. This has continued to strengthen the loyalty, dedication and entrepreneurial spirit of our employee owners. It also demonstrates HF&C’s commitment to their job security, professional development and financial well-being. Our long-range strategy is to remain independent and privately held.
“HF&C is licensed to operate in all fifty states. Our product and service capabilities are national and international in scope. We service a customer base that has both multi-state and international exposures. In order to handle he growing global needs of our clients, in 2005 we joined the Assurex Global Partnership. Collectively, this network of over 600 offices in more than 80 countries, on six (6) continents, allows HF&C to have local representation throughout the world to meet the demands of our clients’ foreign operations and travel. In addition, the Assurex partnership allows us access to specialists in all business segments and coverage areas.”
At HF&C our size, longevity, partnerships and expertise will provide the solutions to your most challenging risk management concerns.
- Over 150 direct appointments to meet the challenging needs of our clientele, with additional access to over 400 markets via our wholesale partnerships
- Best in class cyber carrier relationships
- Preferred relationships with our Top 15 Carrier Partners including representation on 7 Carrier Advisory Boards to provide insight on marketplace trends
- Access to exclusive / semi-exclusive insurance programs
- Comprehensive review of client’s exposure and risk control process to ensure most complete coverage and competitive terms
Click on the Contact a Specialist Bar below to contact one of our Rochester Team.