At Haylor, Freyer & Coon, we’re known for our ability to meet the unique needs of niche industries and organizations. So when the Automotive Recyclers Association of New York (ARANY) voted in November of 2011 to establish a new Captive Insurance Program to provide quality and affordable workers’ compensation insurance for its members, Haylor emerged as a natural choice.
Haylor provides education and guidance for a program that is overseen by the members of ARANY and operated by PMA, with the claims handled by PMA Management Corp. The program provides competitively priced workers’ compensation rates exclusively to members of ARANY.
For more information or to receive a quote, (CONTACT INFO AND INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED). For existing plan participants, workers’ compensation claims can be reported directly to Pennsylvania Manufacturers Indemnity Company at 888-476-2669. Choose option 3 to report a claim.
- Explain the Workers Compensation Insurance Captive Program
- Tell me how to report a Workers Compensation Claim
- Answer Frequently Asked Questions about the Workers Compensation Program
- Provide a list of ARANY Members participating in the Captive Program
- Provide me with a Workers Compensation Quote
- Contact Me so I can speak with you directly
- I would like to launch the ARANY Website