In life and business, there are very few guarantees. On the business side, the right surety services and solutions can help. At Haylor, Freyer & Coon, we’re here to take care of the surety needs for a range of customers from general contractors to heavy / highway to specialty construction.
With extensive experience in both construction and brokerage, our Surety Consulting Team has built trusted and productive relationships with more than 20 surety companies, including the seven largest in the market, and we can leverage those industry relationships to benefit your business. We use our in-depth knowledge of how sureties evaluate your management, organizational structure and financial position to negotiate and work closely with underwriters to secure the best possible terms and conditions for a surety program which supports your firm’s business plans and objectives.
Along with offering the full array of Bid, Performance/Payment and Commercial Surety Bonds, Haylor possesses powers of attorney with all major sureties to expedite the transaction process.
Surety Consulting Services
- Financial statement analysis, work-in-process schedules, cash flow with feedback
- Bid/contract specifications and bond form reviews
- Financial planning to maximize bond support
- Introductions and referrals to CPAs, attorneys, bankers and potential JV partners
- GC-CM/subcontractor/project owner prequalification
- Annual review of premium rates, capacity needs, and indemnity
- Back-up surety program as warranted
And because business can sometimes take you across international borders, we’re a partner with Assurex Global, allowing us to provide bond professionals on site, in every state and over 60 countries who can work seamlessly with local management and regulators to safeguard your business interests.
Get Quick Approval & Competitive Rates for Construction Bonds
Our specialists help you find the best rates and expedite the approval process for your Construction Bond. We work for all types and sizes of construction businesses to help them grow and get awarded contracts.
- 1Short Simple Bond Application
- 2Effortless Financial Information Requirements
- 3Speedy Approvals at Competitive Rates from nation’s top bond companies