Whether you’re a mobile home owner, manufactured housing community owner or retailer, Haylor, Freyer & Coon is committed to insuring all you value. That means working with you as a partner to design a program to meet all of your needs – even ones you may not have thought of. The expert team at Haylor brings to the table a wide range of insurance coverage, not to mention years of industry experience.
Highlights of our program for manufactured housing and mobile homes include:
- Dealer Physical Damage Coverage offers an all-in-one coverage form for inventory, cargo, tools and equipment, labor value, and environmental displays
- General Liability Rates that apply per home sold for retailers, and per site for community owners
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance with a Third-Party Endorsement.
- Non-Owned Debris Removal
- Access to Pollution Coverage for Oil Tank Spills
- Data Breach Coverage
- Business Income Coverage responds to loss of income resulting from direct damage to non-owned homes in your community
- Enhanced Property Coverage includes additional amounts of coverage for monies and securities, and computer equipment
- General Liability extensions giving aggregate limits per location, and automatic additional insured wording
- Automobile coverage that includes hired physical damage coverage and rental reimbursement expense
- Bonding capabilities to satisfy licensing or permit requirements