Captive Programs in Syracuse & Upstate NY
When it comes to risk management, sometimes it pays to step outside of the “traditional” insurance marketplace. Through Captives, Haylor, Freyer & Coon can help you realize the benefits of underwriting profit and investment results. Over time, Captives have the power to stabilize your insurance premium and realize the lowest net cost.
Captives come in many shapes and sizes:
- Single Parent
- Association or Group Captives
- Rent-a-Captives or Protected Cell Captives
Of course Captives in Syracuse & Upstate NY, as with any financial option, have their advantages and disadvantages. It’s our job to simplify the Captive approach to managing your business exposure to financial loss, make sure that you fully understand what a Captive can do for your company and properly compare it with other viable financial options.
Some of the possible advantages of a Captive are:
- Stabilizes or reduces insurance cost
- Allows you to retain underwriting profits and investment results
- Improves cash flow
- Tax advantages
- A wholesale approach to purchasing reinsurance
- Focus and control of claims and loss prevention services
- Coverage customization