Trucking & Commercial Transportation Insurance in Syracuse & Nationwide
When it comes to providing insurance solutions for the transportation industry in Syracuse & Nationwide, no agency goes further than Haylor, Freyer & Coon. Endorsed by the New York State Motor Truck Association as its preferred insurance agency and also working closely with the Limousine, Bus & Taxi Operators of Upstate New York, we write all facets of transportation and logistics, covering all types of customers regardless of commodity or radius. That is the reason why we are recognized as an elite trucking & transportation insurance agency across the country, with substantial market share in the North East and Mid Atlantic.
While our services and offerings may be broad, we have specialists within each of our niche markets.
- Limousine and Bus – From auto liability to workers’ compensation, we have the coverage to insure what matters to today’s limousine, bus, transit, sightseeing and black car operations.
- Milk Haulers – Since 1998 we have served this niche with an exclusive program and know best practices for dairy transportation. Being competitive is important, but having the correct coverage and a skilled advocate on your side after a claim will be a great value.
- Taxi and Non-Emergency Medical Transportation – Choose from a variety of unique coverage options designed with your needs in mind.
- Trucking – With a range of solutions for local, intermediate and long-haul truckers and owner-operators, we’re one of the top trucking insurance agencies.
- Waste Hauling and Refuse Disposal – From residential waste pickup, commercial container delivery and roll-off container delivery to construction sites, industrial waste and hazardous waste, we’ll develop a competitively priced program to fit your needs.
Our commitment to our transportation customers goes well beyond insurance products. We are knowledgeable in driver safety training and best practices, and we’re here to personally help you structure a platform for safety.
The latest technologies play a critical role in adding value to our services as well. We’re a channel partner with Alert Driving, which promotes a safer workforce by identifying risky behaviors of drivers. We also partner with DriveCam by Lytx, state-of-the-art video camera technology that identifies the causes of poor driving before they lead to a collision. This “programmatic approach” helps transform the client’s safety culture – while protecting their drivers and their brand.
It’s all part of a comprehensive strategy aimed at promoting safer driving, and consequently, better loss control and better rates.