Client Login

Get A Quote

Insuring all you Value


Getting the complete coverage you need is no accident. Request a quote today.


When it comes to writing policies that protect you over time, we’re right at home.

Recreational Vehicles

Get out there and have fun. We’ll make sure no worries stand in your way.

Commercial Business

No matter what your business is, being here to insure all you value is ours.


After more than 85 years of excellence, the right choice for insurance is public knowledge.

Manufactured Housing Dealers & Communities

Peace of mind can’t be manufactured. Turn to our Manufactured Housing Division for help.

Administrative Relief Technology

Choices, Private Exchange, compliance, technology and streamlined administration of all your employee BeneFITs in one easy-to-use, secure website.

Compliance Management

Healthcare reform, compliance and education training can help ensure the protection of your company and your employees.

Employee Health Improvement

Employees are your company’s biggest asset. Wellness fosters presenteeism, improves productivity and creates a happier, healthier workforce.

Student Property

You value your personal property. Now learn how you can protect it. Get a quote today.


Keeping you in the classroom and protecting your well-being, on campus and off.


Worldwide coverage for every study-abroad experience

Loss Prevention Solutions

Don’t react to losses – avoid them altogether. Work with us to learn how.

Environmental Management Solutions

Through experience and relationships, we’ve created the perfect environment to help with liability and risk.

Claim Advocacy

Let our experts help keep your workers’ comp claims – and your costs – under control.


From cars to homes to toys, if you can buy it, we can insure it. Get a quote today.


When it comes to your business, we’re more than an insurer – we’re your trusted advisor.


For student health, personal property or specialty insurance, we’re always the smart choice.

Personal Property

Hay-Subpage-Personal Property-Masthead-REV-700x180
View FAQ Information
Q: How do I purchase the Personal Property Protection coverage?

You have two enrollment options:

  1. Online .   Credit card information is required for online enrollments. (This is a secure site)
  2. Complete the application in the brochure and mail to Haylor, Freyer & Coon, Inc. at the address provided in the brochure. Please include payment by check, money order, or credit card.

Q: What address should I list on my application?

We encourage you to use the address of your permanent residence.   We will use this address to mail a re-enrollment form for next year’s program if you are still a registered student at this university.

Q: Can a parent or guardian sign and pay for my coverage?

Yes. We do ask that they list their relationship to you along with their signature on the application.

Q: Do you need to know where I will be living, either on campus or off campus?

No, but if a loss occurs, we will need to know where you are living and the location of the property at the time of the loss.

Q: Is my property covered worldwide?

Yes. Your belongings are covered worldwide, on or off campus – in your dorm room, your apartment, in a foreign country (this is especially important for study abroad students), at home, in storage, or anywhere else.

Q: When will my coverage begin?

The Personal Property insurance annual policy runs from August 15th to August 14th of the following year. Typically,if we receive your enrollment after September 5th, your coverage will be effective five days after the enrollment form is received via online or mail. Your coverage will end on August 14th


Q: What is covered peril?

The word “peril” is referring to the insurance term that identifies the type of loss that you are insured for. This policy will pay for a loss caused directly or indirectly from the following “perils”: theft, vandalism or malicious mischief, fire, lightening, explosion, smoke, falling objects, discharge of water or steam from within a plumbing device or appliance, sinkhole collapse, and accidental damage resulting from a vehicle accident transporting your property. Refer to the Certificate of Coverage on our for more detailed information on covered perils.

Q: How do I get a duplicate copy of my policy, if I have lost the original?

Contact us at 1-866-535­-0456 or


Q: How do I report a claim?

Contact us and ask for a college claims representative at 1-888-201-5988 or by . Claim forms are available on our website at .

Q: If I drop my smartphone, iPad, laptop, iPod, etc. or spill a glass of water on it, will it be covered?

Yes, we will pay for accidental direct physical damage to covered electronic equipment, not including electronic data, media or computer programs. Accidental damage claims will be subject to a $100 deductible for all electronic and mobile devices, even if you purchase the $50 deductible.

Covering your personal belongings is more than just dollars and sense. Haylor, Freyer & Coon is here to insure all you value. We provide you with the complete coverage you need to guarantee that your personal property is protected, no matter if you’re on campus or off campus, in the U.S., or studying abroad. Our complete coverage safeguards your cell phone, laptop, TV, books, clothes and other valuables from fire, water, theft and any accidental damages.

So parents, if your child is enrolled at one of our participating colleges or universities, let us help. Because even if your child is covered as a dependent on your homeowner plan, that doesn’t mean their valuables are safe while they’re at school. We’ll protect your investment in your child’s “stuff” while he or she is away so you can focus on what you’re really interested in – your son or daughter’s education.

Contact A Specialist

Renee’ Licata, Department Manager - Collegiate Division

Renee’ joins Haylor’s collegiate department with over a decade of experience and success in sales, employee management, business development and operations. Her previous experience includes a position as Director of Sales & Customer Service where she managed a team of employees and...

Sheila Gilroy, Risk Management Advisor

Sheila began her insurance career with Allstate in the early 80’s and gained additional experience working for AMICA, and Gilroy Insurance before joining Commercial Travelers Mutual Insurance Company.  At Commercial Travelers, Sheila spent 21 years specializing in student accident,...

Select Your College/University